Sunday, November 2, 2014

it was cold & the feeling was numb.

death...well its a lot of things.
Its grief, pain, and sorrow.
its the

"I was suppose to see them tomorrow"
and the
"I'll never forget, because I will always love them."
Its the broken hearts, the 1 missed call on the answering machine and the flowers left on the porch.
 
 
 
We say hate and death are the opposite of love and life.
but oh how they remind eachother of eachother.


They're so much alike, just as love cannot be explained or written or told or expressed
neither can death.
Death is personal. Death is not the end of living. or the end of loving.
despite what this horrible sickening world tells you.

These things live within you, these people are loved by you.

Don't let this world make you cold.


 If there is something I know both you and I can conquer, it is the inability to see the numb.
Surely you have a fire inside of you for the purpose of warming others.
Although it is cold, don't let death make your fire go out.
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Although it is cold, don't let death make your fire go out.

    $tolen

    This is beyond beautiful. I love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. So sweet and sad to me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing. i also loved the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this really made me feel something. and I loved the last line. and the title. honestly just loved the whole thing. great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "These things live within you, these people are loved by you"

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Although it is cold, don't let death make your fire go out." Poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "All though it's cold, don't let death make your fire out" so much home and peace from third piece

    ReplyDelete