Sunday, November 23, 2014

A little lost and broken. the best are.

I haven't seen it for a while now.
I haven't seen you for a while now.

I can't be too surprised it's fairly stubborn  when told what to do. And shoot, blame the head, send it on a train to nowhere. 17 years of being locked into a cage is a long time, it's bound to break out and leave one day. So here's my little flyer hung on every street corner and light post:

"lost heart" 
Please return if found.
P.s. Handle with care-extremely fragile. 

I would of given a reward, a million pieces glued into the best heart shape I could manage to make.
But no one wants a half working heart anyways. 


So here's to you heart,
Know I've been missing you. Sorry for all the times I didn't respond when you'd scream through my chest, I'm feeling the pain of ignoring you now. And late is better than never. 

Understand I've been curious these past 6, 379 days what it would be like if I lived with you making every decision. It's ok you've been selfish and wanted that. 

I'd let you be selfish. Because I love you.
All your broken pieces and all. 
I know you think you need everyone to love you but I need you to come back.  I'll make you realize one person is enough. The gift of life you gave to me, and I've never gotten a better gift. 

If you find him, 
Which I suppose already you've went and visited him...
It's ok I'm not mad, just ask for the rest of your pieces back. Don't be shy, you deserve them. 


I'll help you use up the rest of the glue. 

4 comments:

  1. And shoot, blame the head, send it on a train to nowhere. 17 years of being locked into a cage is a long time, it's bound to break out and leave one day. So here's my little flyer hung on every street corner and light post:

    what the wow i loved this part a ton

    ReplyDelete
  2. "lost heart"
    Please return if found.
    P.s. Handle with care-extremely fragile.

    #stolen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^^^
    "I'd let you be selfish. Because I love you.
    All your broken pieces and all.
    I know you think you need everyone to love you but I need you to come back. I'll make you realize one person is enough. The gift of life you gave to me, and I've never gotten a better gift." You're just as creative as you think anyone else is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'd let you be selfish."

    #stolen

    And the last line is goooood.

    ReplyDelete