Sunday, October 12, 2014

traffic in the sky

and they should really invest in getting street lights
and stop signs
cause it's getting awfully busy up with the clouds.
 
 
I'm looking up,  pulling myself up there,
we all are.
our hearts, eyes, and minds
you'll find them there here.
 
 
That's why its so busy.
 
 
He says I'm wasting my time,
"Stop daydreaming."
 and
 "Get your head outta the sky."
 
 
But he's a hypocrite. He's up here too.
Everyone is.
 
We all think "this place is our own."
Yet we're all really sharing it and that's how we're all able to connect down below.
 
But it's difficult to do so.
 
Sharing my place...filled with the heart, eyes, and mind of my ever being.
 
 
There's traffic in the sky and it's clouding up my vision.
 
but we're all just gonna have to make room,
 cause I like it up here best.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. but he's a hypocrite yaaaaaaa i love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really good and so creative. "But he's a hypocrite. He's up here too.
    Everyone is."

    ReplyDelete
  3. your connection to a hypocrite..... so unique and brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. but we're all just gonna have to make room,
    cause I like it up here best.

    this was amazing i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. "There's traffic in the sky and it's clouding up my vision.

    but we're all just gonna have to make room,
    cause I like it up here best."

    I love this post.

    ReplyDelete