Sunday, October 5, 2014

here layed a self made kid

 
indeed she is perfect. jussttt a little bit out of her mind.
you missed it.
lets list it.
- .....
nah nah nah lets just stop there.
                       
cause you care about being different....

 
       And im trying to be different.
<be different>
>eb tnereffid<
 
 
 
But I'm not a poet nor writer. no matter how badly my heart longs for the words as well as my hands waiting for that moment to burst with the energy of magically writing something
great. I haven't found that label that everyone's got. 
kreate-eve
am i unable?
probably.
 
let me inspire you, would you? I'd like to.
Here's the lesson taught to the kid.
just because your mom told you were great doesn't mean that you really are. silly boy.
Let me tell you who does. Your peers and your fears.
Because of course they're the ones who want the success for you, sees that potential that's inside of you. not mom.

 I want to be gold but they're telling me I'm bronze. And when did colors depict value. And all this because I wanted to be all the colors you could name or see and more so. I decided right then,
I'd be a self made kid.
 


1 comment:

  1. "And when did colors depict value." Great line. Great post.

    ReplyDelete