Sunday, September 28, 2014

Brick

Brick. Alright. Where's the inspiration. Obviously I've put this off to the last day, no no no. Not for what you think though. I'm not a procrastinator?? (I am sarcastic though) I just really wanted to wait and save up all my inspiration and write soemthing really good. Something people would read and be like wow. And this was just suppose to be about a brick ????

But yeah...still got nothing.


I mean what is there even to say about a brick? It does like one thing but I guess if you get all weirdly creative you can come up with more things that it does. But to most people bricks: they're useless except for one thing. Building houses. 
Maybe though soemthing you haven't thought about is how this relates to you. Most people... they think the same about themselves. That they're useless. "What can I do that's even important and people actually care about." I just do what I'm build to do. But that's nothing extraordinary is it?
I mean sure a brick is just a brick. It's true. It's nothing really too special or different or outstanding. 


But look at what it can create. Focus on what it becomes. 

Maybe we can relate to this and do the same. 



Or maybe we don't and we just get to cross off our to do list:
"write a blogpost about a brick." 

3 comments:


  1. But look at what it can create. Focus on what it becomes.

    Maybe we can relate to this and do the same.

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I love the last line.But look at what it can create. Focus on what it becomes. Also I just realized that the comment above says the same thing in saying, but oh well. Haha, ok I'm done talking now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "But look at what it can create. Focus on what it becomes." #STOLEN

    I love this more than words.

    ReplyDelete